Best answer

FB Leads Ad to Sendinblue

• 2 July 2020
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi, I have my FB Leads Ad setup to collect email address, firstname...lastname and phone number...only data on my list is email address and firstname...what do I need to change to fix the problem?

Regards

Herman

icon

Best answer by Danvers 8 July 2020, 12:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Herman!

The first thing to double check is that the correct form is selected in your Zap - sometimes forms can have very similar names so it’s important to double check that the right one is selected. 

The next thing to try is using the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool to see what happens when you send a lead to the Zap that way - that will show you the information that should come through in the form. We have a guide to using the Testing tool with your Zap here: Use the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool to create sample leads

Beyond that, it will be tricky for us to troubleshoot in the Community as we can’t dig into your Zap with you. If the above tips don’t work then the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the Get help form

Hi Danvers,

Thank you very much for responding...highly appreciated...I did manage to fix the issue.

Kind regards.

Herman.