Question

Facebook Leads and Zapier Instances

• 30 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Can I configure more than one connection from Facebook Leads to Zapier?

So, I already have a facebook campaign connected to 1 CRM and I’d like to configure a second? Can this be done?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes, you can add multiple app accounts in Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Hi Troy,

Thank you for the reply. I just want to make sure I explained my issue correctly. So, below I have one connnection via Facebook leads to my CRM. Can I configure a second connection to the same CRM from the same Facebook leads campaign. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Wouldn’t you just create separate Zaps if you’re trying to connect to different FB Lead Ad forms?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RickC427!

As Troy mentioned, you could just go here to create a new Zap then select the appropriate lead form and the CRM you’d like to send it to. Unless we’re misunderstanding what you’re trying to accomplish?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RickC427!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)