• 26 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Alright, so I’m trying to integrate Facebook lead ads with ActiveCampaign

My firm has these fields:

First Name

Work email

Company name

When a new lead happens in Facebook Lead Ads, I want it added to a specific list in ActiveCampaign

Problem
“Work email” data field is nowhere to find when I need to map the input for ActiveCampaign (see image)

It is not further down the list either.

I have tried everything, making test leads, refreshing, checking permissions… Has anybody experienced this? What could a potential solution be?

Huge thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Oliver Raahauge 

From the screenshot you have shared here can you please clarify in the Facebook Lead Generation Form you have created did you use Work Email as the field but Email Field?

Because I have just created a Lead Form with both those fields and both are available to map in the email field of next step as you can see in the image below.

Another issue I have noticed from the screenshot you have shared is that you are mapping the ID obtained from Facebook into the ID field of Active Campaign.

Please read the Text Under that which says “Active Campaign ID of the contact”.This means this is the ID created by Active Campaign and assigned to a Contact when it is added in your Active Campaign.

This is not related to the Facebook ID at all.

Also it is better to have only One Master Contact List and Customer List.Creating a unique list will become confusing in the future when you create a list for Google Ads or any other source of leads.

Instead use the Tagging feature adding particular tags to contacts from a particular source.

Later you can segment your Master Contact List based on that particular tag if you want to send them email specifically.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Oliver Raahauge 

Good question.

Here’s a help article about how to test your FB Lead Ads: https://zapier.com/help/doc/use-the-facebook-lead-ads-testing-tool-to-create-sample-leads

Here’s a help article about how to change your Zap trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger