Skip to main content
Best answer

Facebook Lead Ads omission

• 16 July 2024
  • 1 reply

The English translation can be awkward.
I'm currently using a Facebook lead ad connection.
However, data omission has been occurring all of a sudden since this month. 
I checked and found that there is also an omission in the Meta Business Suite webpage table.
If you download and check csv or xls without seeing it directly on the webpage, there is no omission.
It is confirmed that data missing in the record appears during the test process when linking Facebook lead advertisements. 
However, we couldn't get that data when we actually used it.
Can't I get data from the entire information that contains missing information and not from the Meta Business Suite webpage basis? 

Among the posts below, there is one that seems to be a similar case, but in my case, the omission is only happening in the data on the IG platform.

I'd appreciate your help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @car01, welcome to the Community! 🎉 

It seems you’re running into a known bug with Facebook Lead Ads that’s also been reported here: 

So I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of folks being impacted by this issue. We can’t provide any ETA on when it will be fixed but we’ll notify you by email as soon as it is.

Since we’ve already got one Community topic tracking customers being affected by this bug I’m going to close this topic. For anyone that comes across this post and wants to be added to the bug report please reach out on the main topic here and we’ll get you added.