Best answer

Facebook group leads assigning leads in Kartra

• 10 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear Zapier,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about a matter concerning my Facebook group. All users who wish to join my Facebook group are required to provide an email address upon registration.

I am seeking assistance with automating the process of assigning leads in Kartra. Specifically, I would like for an individual who joins my Facebook group and provides their email address during the registration process to be automatically assigned a lead in Kartra.

Currently, I am manually copying the email address and name of new members and adding them to Kartra. However, I would like to streamline this process by automating it. Unfortunately, I have been unable to identify an option to do so.

Could you kindly provide guidance on how I may automate this process?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards, 
Lisa

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 February 2024, 10:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @lissa,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Unfortunately, the Facebook Groups integration does not currently support the feature of when a new member joins the Facebook group (“New Group Member”) trigger. However, this feature has been one of the top requests for this app. As an interested user, I’ve added you to the feature request list, which helps increase its visibility and lets us notify you when the feature is implemented. We don’t have an ETA yet, but we’ll definitely send you an email if it becomes available.

Thank you for understanding! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

I wanted to swing by here with a quick update on the Facebook Groups app

As a result of the upcoming changes to the Facebook Groups API, the Facebook Groups app on Zapier will be no longer usable from April 22, 2024.

Any zaps using Facebook Groups triggers or actions are expected to stop working on that day. You can learn more about this here: App update: Facebook Groups app removal

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime. 🧡