Best answer

Facebook fields not populating into Pipedrive.

• 24 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I seem to be having an issue receiving all the criteria fields from Facebook. I have tried to reconnect to see if this refreshes it but it doesn’t seem to feed in the rest of the lead capture fields. Is there something that we need to further do to make this work?

icon

Best answer by jesse 24 December 2020, 19:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to review, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Pre Uni College! You might want to review our help article here, which should help you access your lead form fields in your Zap: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-facebook-lead-ads#the-sample-lead-in-my-zap-doesnt-have-the-custom-fields-from-my-form Let us know how you make out!

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to review, thanks.

Hi, i have this problem. Not show the ad name or campaign name

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bravo films 

I’ve noticed that as well for some clients.

Those data points may be populated when the Zap is turned ON and live leads come thru, but you’ll have to test and monitor.

Otherwise it may have to do with who owns or manages the FB Ads Account.

Thank you, I already had a lead and entered all the information. Thanks again for responding.