Skip to main content

Hi, I’m facing an issue which is the facebook conversion fail and unable to reconnect. I had tried to reconnect for the past 2 days and I had raise 2 ticket to the customer service and till now they not even reply me back a single email. I need you guys to help / teach me to solve this issue. Thank you so much :)

Having the same issue

Hi @avy,

It looks like the issue you’re running into has been identified as a bug by our Support Team. Here’s their reply to your ticket:

From what you've reported, this appears to be related to a bug with the Facebook Conversions app’s Zapier integration. I’ve confirmed that this matches an existing issue reported by other users so I’ll let the team at Meta know that you’re running into this. Please note that only the team at Facebook Conversions, who own and maintain this integration, can fix the problem.

Here’s what’s happening next:

1. Issue Logging: I have logged your report in our internal issue tracking system and added your email to the notification list for this issue.
  2. Timing: The Facebook Conversions team will be notified immediately of the issue. However, I won’t be able to provide an exact timeline as to when this will be resolved as only their team is able to implement a fix.

Keeping You in the Loop:

• Email Updates: We'll send you an email as soon as there's a fix or identified workaround. This will include any steps you might need to take on your end, such as updating your Zap or trying to establish a newer connection again.

While I know this isn’t ideal, rest assured our goal is to get this resolved, and we’ll work with our Partners to get this fixed as soon as possible.

As I’ve made their team aware of this issue, I’ll go ahead and mark this ticket as solved and move this over to our issue tracking tool, where it will remain open until fixed. That being said, please feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

@Mason-RecursiveAdvertising, I have also added you to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi folks,

I just came across this and wanted to confirm that the bug and incident relating to these "API calls from the server require an appsecret_proof argument" errors has been fully resolved back on Sep 24, 2024 and we’ve not seen any resurgence of these errors since. 

Thank you all so much for bearing with us while a fix was being worked on. If you’re still experiencing issues or run into new errors please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support and we’ll be happy to help. Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡️