Best answer

Facebook Ads - Offline conversions with Quickbutik

• 10 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello community!

Is there any Meta advertisers out there that has experience in somehow connecting and tracking offline purchases with Quickbutikk?

Unfortunately Zapier does not automatically support this platform. But is there a way to somehow configure offline tracking from facebook, with quickbutik, through zapier, to track purchases more accurately?

icon

Best answer by Satya09 10 October 2022, 16:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Kasperh9!

I don’t have experience with this myself, but I do know that you can send different types of events using the Zapier Facebook Conversions or Facebook offline Conversions Zapier integrations so you could start by taking a look at those. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Kasperh9 

If that particular app integration is not available on zapier then I would suggest you to check if they support webhooks.

If this option is also not available, then you have to do a workaround to get that data. 

For example,if you receive a notification email whenever a sale or lead is generated through Quickbutikk then you can use Email Parser by Zapier to extract the data. 

In the Action Step, just select the Offline Conversions App from Facebook on Zapier and map all the data in the required fields to send Offline Events which is almost self-explanatory.

So we have to look other workarounds based on the app to get this automation ready

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @Kasperh9 !

Satya is correct -- should they support sending webhooks, Zapier can catch them with our Webhook app: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-webhooks-zapier

Beyond that, you can also reach out to the services you wish were on Zapier and let them know you would love to see their app on our service.  Anyone can make an app on Zapier for no cost using our Developers Platform: https://zapier.com/developer/