Question

Extract Specific Cells from Google Sheets and Map them to CRM

• 19 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey All,

I am having an issue doing the following. I am trying to get a specific range of cells in column A and the data that representing data of that in column B from Google Sheets. 

I have tried “Lookup Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets” with “Get Many Spreadsheet Rows (Advanced, With Line Item Support)” in Zapier but it is very difficult to get the data from Column B out individually. 

The date below starts in row 13 below a table which adds more difficulty to it. Is there a better way to do this?

Business Start Date 02/26/2019
Nature of Business

Emergency Medical Services

Credit Score 598
In DataMerch No
Court Records No
Business State TX
Tax Liens No
Bankruptcies No
Criminal Records No
Credit Utilization 0.00%
UCC's  
Website  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@MohSwellam have you done something similar to this with GoogleSheets? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Liz_Roberts , 

I havent done something similar in Google Sheets before no, but its definitely doable. 

Off the top of my head, you can use the “Lookup Spreadsheet Row” action in Google Sheets, but this means that @4pillarfunding will need 13 actions to look up each of those rows individually. 

ALTERNATIVELY, I would suggest that you create those rows as columns so that they all come into 1 row and would be easily searched in one action. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the idea @MohSwellam!

@4pillarfunding do those suggestions help at all? This one is tricky because it doesn’t exactly line up with the typical functionality of Zapier. If not, would you be willing to share with us why you’re setting up this workflow in the first place? Why are you needing to grab that data in that way? Perhaps there are some other steps of your process we might be able to have happen differently to be able to make this part, possible. 

Let us know!