Best answer

Extract Data Table From Google My Maps

• 27 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am looking for someone to help me build a zap that can extract data from a table in Google My Maps.  It seems like Google just recently added an export feature to CSV instead of the KML/KMZ format that it was limited to before.  My data tables in maps contain SKU information I want to put in a pricing table in Insightly and then build a quote in PandaDoc from that pricing table and automate this process.  I am thinking there could be a trigger button in Insightly that fires a webhook to retrieve the data from a map.  I would have to be able to select which layer the information was in that I wanted to retrieve.  Once the data is in Insightly then I can build my PandaDoc proposals from it.  The information could go from Google My Maps → Google Sheets → Insightly → PandaDoc.  

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2023, 02:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @Sidewalk Safety! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

I took a quick look and it doesn’t look like Google My Maps or Google Maps is currently supported with Zapier. I did add your vote for this integration to our internal app wishlist! And we’ll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.

That said, if you’re able to export the pricing list from Google My Maps we do support Google Sheets or Excel

If you’re looking to use Insightly as your trigger and here’s a list of the available options:

If you’re considering using the Google My Maps API, here’s a few resources to get you started if you’d like to give that a shot:

It’s worth mentioning this is considered a slightly more advanced approach so any support will be limited.

That said,  if you’d rather not fuss you can always look into hiring a Zapier Expert to build this for ya! 🙂

I hope some of this helps but definitely keep us in the loop either way! 🧡