Question

Evernote date format

• 30 May 2020
  • 4 replies

I have set up Create new Google Calendar events (detailed events) from new Evernote reminders. 

Where do I enter my Zap field inputs after I have set the Evernote reminder date and time?
What is the date format I need to use in Evernote?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ollaob ,

Thanks for reaching out- happy to help!

Within your configuration you should see an option to map over the Evernote date/time in your Google Calendar step under the fields “Start Date & Time” “End Date & Time).

If you are not seeing those or they are causing an error, could you share a screenshot so we can take a look at your current mapping? 

Hi thanks

I am sorry but I don’t understand where the fields you are referring to should be placed in Evernote? Perhaps you could show me with a screenshot example?

Ole

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@ollaob Sorry we missed your message! Did you get this sorted in the end? Or do you still need help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ollaob! We just wanted to check in once more on this thread. Were you have to figure out where to input your dates and times within your Zap to get the Google Calendar event created properly? If not, mind showing u a screenshot of how your action step is configured? Definitely want to make sure you’re headed in the right direction on this!