Best answer

Error: "The request has been throttled" when create folder in Onedrive

• 19 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey guys, 
I´m reaching out to you because lately we had two errors in the Zap called “The app returned "The request has been throttled" when finding/creating folders in OneDrive. 
The Zap has 44 actions in total, it starts with searching and updating a record in SF, some formatter steps and then OneDrive orrurs. In both Zaps it stopped in Step 10: where I search for a file and if it´s not existing create it. 
After that would be 13 create a folder steps and 5 update file steps.

We have a premium plan and enough storage in OneDrive - does anyone know why this error occures and how to fix it? After the two zaps with this error the next 5 worked well till the end. 

Thank you!!!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 19 December 2022, 12:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Sascha_zolar, welcome to the Community!

Error messages around throttling are generally coming from the app that’s connected to Zapier, in this case OneDrive. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anything we can do, I’m just letting you know that your Zapier account/plan isn’t the issue.

In this case, it would be best to reach out to the Zapier Support Team as they can take a closer look at the logs of your Zap to see if they can identify the issue. You can reach them using the Get Help form. 

Thanks!