Best answer

Error Message; The app returned "Incorrect integer value: 'Birth Day26' for column 'birthday' at row 1". What does this mean?W

• 7 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I am new to Zapier and trying to set-up my first zap. I got the Error Message; The app returned "Incorrect integer value: 'Birth Day26' for column 'birthday' at row 1" on my test case. What do I need to do to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 14 March 2021, 16:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sharky 

Can you please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured along with the error that is being returned, thanks.

These are the error messages that I’ve received. There may be a couple more that I deleted.

BannerSeason: Required field "Street Address" (street) is missing.

BannerSeason: Required field "First Name" (firstname) is missing

BannerSeason: Required field "Street Address" (street) is missing.

BannerSeason: The app returned "Incorrect integer value: 'Birth Day26' for column 'birthday' at row 1".

Thank you for your help.

The attachments on this post have been edited to remove private information. The Zapier Community is a public forum, please do not include private or personal information in your posts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sharky 

For example, the Country field.

The mapped data point “Contact information: Country/Region” has ‘No data’, meaning when you try to manually test it will return an error since this is a (required) field that expects a value, so try to use a sample record from the trigger that has those data points populated.

You should remove the hardcoded “country” before the dynamic value.

Any field marked as (required) need to have a populated value, which is different than simply having a mapped value.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Sharky!

Just circling back in here to check whether you saw Troy’s reply. Did you manage to get this working?

If you are still experiencing any issues, please let us know. We’re here to help!