Best answer

Enable zap on several Trello boards

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

How can I enable a zap on several Trello boards ? I created a zap that I want to implement on every new board created in Trello, without having to create new zaps for each new boards.

Thank you for your help !

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 15 November 2022, 16:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Margot Hello, what triggers the trigger? Through an email or something else?

The trigger is triggered whenever a specific label is added to a card on the Trello board, it then creates a draft email in Gmail

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Margot 

you cannot use the ‘New Label added to Card’ trigger and have this automatically update whenever you add a new board. Zapier also has no way to programmatically create Zaps, you would always have to create a new zap. 

A possible workaround (although advanced) would be to create board automations internally on your Trello boards using Butler and when a label is added send a webhook notification to a Zapier Catch Hook trigger: https://trello.com/en/butler-automation. Even these look to be configured on a per board basis though. 

as a last resort, you could try building it out custom with the API or hiring a Zapier expert to do it for you