Question

Ecwid Integration issue

• 10 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m having issues with integration from ecwid to QB online.

The issue is the Customer field, it says invalid number, I tried the order ID its still not working.

Below is the screenshot.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @avmanansala!

It’s hard to tell from your screenshot, but if you’re creating something like an invoice or a sales receipt you’ll have two options for the Customer field:

1. Select a specific customer from the dropdown (which is probably not what you want, since that means you’ll always create it for the same person).
  2. Use the Custom option and then use the ID from a Create Customer or Find Customer step:

Can you give that a shot to see if you can get it working?

Hi @nicksimard 

Was this issue resolved? I am having the same issue on my end with an “Invalid number:” error on the “Create Invoice” step of the zap 

I tried the suggestion to replace the Customer field with the “ID” from the “Find/Create” step but ended up getting another error instead “Company validation error when processing the request”

Is there any other recommendation I can try for this? 
Or could this be a setting issue from the Quickbooks account end? 

I would appreciate any feedback to help get past this error - Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Nandita! I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your QuickBooks step. If the second error was ‘Company validation error’ then it sounds like the Invoice number is correct, but there’s something else in the Zap set up that’s causing some trouble. QuickBooks steps can be tricky to set up because all the information has to be exactly how QuickBooks is expecting to see it. In this case, it sounds like you should contact the Zapier Support team so that they can take a closer look at your Zap. The best way to do that is using the Get Help form