Best answer

Ecommerce integration Xero

• 14 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi i believe Zapier provides direct integration from Ebay, Groupon, Amazon and Shopify into Xero. so i am looking to get a feed from all those platforms direct into Xero. Does Zapier provide for all 4?

i can see 3 of them, but not Groupon…

thanks

Kevin

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 27 August 2020, 19:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! Can you explain what kind of info you’d like to get from Groupon? You may be able to do this by parsing email, but it will all depend on what you’re looking to do. 

Some more info on your use case would be helpful in aiding us with the right solution for you!

Hi there, i sell items on Groupon as well as the other platforms, and would like all my daily sales direct from Groupon to be sent into Xero. Xero can then automatically create a draft invoice for me. so i would need sales quantity, sale price per sku sent down.

let me know if you need more info?

thanks

KEvin

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey - Yes. If these emails are standardised, you can do this by parsing the HTML and sending that to Xero. If the emails are simple enough, you might be able to do this with a formatter step, but otherwise, you might be looking at doing this with a little bit of code.

https://zapier.com/apps/formatter/help