Question

does zapier provide phone support.

Userlevel 1

i need a phone support, i’m trying to build a trigger app using cli, that when the data is inserted to my database, i want to send that data to zapier using my trigger app.(without webhook).

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! I don’t believe Zapier offers phone support. Is there anything we can help with?

How do you plan to send data to Zapier without a Webhook?

Userlevel 1

Hey there! I don’t believe Zapier offers phone support. Is there anything we can help with?

How do you plan to send data to Zapier without a Webhook?

Thanks for your quick reply.

My issue is for example, in my front end calendar system if someone adds a calendar event, I want to sync with my google calendar, for this, I need to create zap, and each time anything update in my system it will sync to google.

Now, this app will be used by many other users also so I can have one URL which I will configure into my backend so it will sync because here it will be many to many relations, as in my system there will be many users who will have their own calendar and they will sync with own google calendar.

my zapier app(created using cli) will fetch that data and pass to zapier.

Will you please guide me on how I can achieve this using Zapper?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m having trouble understanding the flow here would you mind explaining the following:

What data do you want to send to Zapier

When does this happen?

Why can this data not be sent via webhook?

What is the end goal of being able to send the data to Zapier (What would you like people to use this app for?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @TruLead - It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? 

Please let us know how we may help!