Best answer

Docusign Merge Fields

• 5 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to push data to merge fields (or custom fields) in a Docusign template? I’d like to take data coming in from a form (or leverage data saved in a google sheet) and populate a custom field in a Docusign Template before requesting a signature. Is this possible? 

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 6 May 2020, 13:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! Docusign have quite a limited Zapier integration, but what you’re trying to do could be achieved with a mixture of Zapier’s webhooks and the Docusign API 

https://developers.docusign.com/esign-rest-api/reference/Templates/TemplateCustomFields

It’s a bit of a technical solution though, unfortunately - You’ll need to understand the document and the Docusign API 

I am attempting to setup a very similar Zap as the original question. The issue I am having right now, is that DocuSign requires a Redirect URI for the integration and I cannot find any relevant information on the topic of using Zapier webhooks to authenticate DocuSign. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kpiercy!

If this is in reference to an integration you’re building on the Zapier Developer Platform, your best bet would be to ask that question here, in Developer Discussion :)