Best answer

Discord Bot Icon

• 6 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

For a Twitter to Discord, I was able to use said twitter’s account avatar to be used as the bot’s avatar (Bot Icon = 1. User Profile Image URL).

I was wondering if it was possible for Reddit to Discord, and for Youtube to Discord.

For now, I’m using a static web url address, but I’d rather have something that updates automatically if these accounts change their avatar.

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 7 November 2020, 16:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! you might not be able to get this information from the zap itself, but would it be possible for you to grab this URL from the profiles you mentioned and use this instead?

Userlevel 1

Hello! you might not be able to get this information from the zap itself, but would it be possible for you to grab this URL from the profiles you mentioned and use this instead?

Yes that’s already what I’m doing. Anyway, maybe someday the zap will get this information automatically. Not a big deal though. I’m very satisfied as how things work now anyway on Zapier, especially with filters and whatnot.