Question

Difficulty with Zapier sending form data to Freshsales Suite

• 28 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone, 

In a last ditch attempt to try and resolve my woes I thought the community may be help me with some issues I’m having. I work for a small music college and we’ve been updating our systems and the data we collect (some we are legally obligated to) 

For the data collection we’re using JotForms, it’s really customisable and helps since we need to collect specific information and of course, sensitive information. 

The issue lies in when I request the data to be sent to the CRM. 

To test the process I had my work colleagues submit some dummy forms, now when multiple forms come in, Zapier just sticks to ‘Submission A’ for example, it wont move on to the next submissions. e.g. Submission B, Submission C. 

The data does get input into the system but will continue to say ‘example@example.com’ is already on the system. 

Does anyone know how to make this process work? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Academy of Music and Sound 

Can you clarify which version of Freshsales you are using in the Zap?

Also, please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Hi @Troy Tessalone

Many thanks for your swift response, I’m using Freshsales Suite. 

I’m going through a process of → Jotform → Freshsales Update Contact → Freshsales Create Contact. I’d imagine that if it’s just barring everything if a similar email is used. 

Furthermore my step previous was just as simple as Jotform → Freshsales Create Contact. That’s all it was, nothing too complex. 

Marc

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Academy of Music and Sound 

Also, please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Troy, 

As requested you can see the screenshots attached, typically I wouldn’t have ‘update contact’ 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Academy of Music and Sound 

Please post screenshot with how each Zap step is configured, thanks.

The error indicates that you may be testing with an email address that already exists in Freshsales.