Best answer

Delete user from multiple services

• 3 July 2022
  • 1 reply

our employees use multiple services like google analytics, Mailchimp, one signal, apple developer etc.. when an employee resigns we need to manually delete his account from all these services. All our employees have accounts under MS 365, so I need to create a zap to pass the employee email and delete it from all the services he has access to, is this can be done using your platform?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 July 2022, 23:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @shadi! Thanks for swinging by!

I can see you had a chance to chat with my friends in support and I wanted to include their response below in case it’s helpful for anyone following along.:

In general, we tend to stay away from Delete Actions. We don't currently have a delete action like that available.

The reason being that Zapier works well almost all the time, but errors do happen and we'd rather have extra data created than deleted.

You can follow along on the updates blog where we typically announce features like this: https://zapier.com/zapbook/updates/

Thanks again and we appreciate your interest! Keep us posted if there’s any other q’s we might be able to help with. 🤗