Question

Data Information from Copper to Linkedin

• 26 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello there Zapier Community,

This topic has been touched upon briefly in the past however, links to articles have been removed and I would like further clarification on the matter if you all would be gracious. I use Copper(CRM platform) and I am having issues with automating data from linkedin to Copper. I saw previous threads mentioning webhooks as a way to circumnavigate Copper’s limitations. I figured I start off by creating a zap. Now the first step requires a company(trigger) and step 2 where I plug in a Linkedin update asks for a bunch of other information to fulfill the integration for just one company(or person, or lead for example)...I don’t want to do any of that. I would like a passive way to on board clients to the Copper platform, utilizing Zapier as the intermediary as I automatically integrate(pull) data from Linkedin in a very seamless fashion. Not entirely sure where the webhooks come in at this point. Lastly, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

***DISCLAIMER***

The title is a bit misleading. It should read data information from Linkedin to Zapier to Copper!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EliasElias 

Good question.

Can you post screenshots to help give us context about which Zap steps you are trying to use?

Also, can you outline a specific example for us with what you are trying to configure? (screenshots)