Question

Custom field from Team Leader Focus (GCLID) is not visible in Zapier for Google Ads offline Conversion Tracking.

• 26 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I want to setup Offline Conversion Tracking for a Google Ads account via Zapier integration.

Our CRM system called Team Leader Focus has a Custom Field with the name GCLID (aka Google Click ID).

In Zapier, I want to connect the Custom Field GCLID from Team Leader Focus to the field “Google Click ID (GCLID)” whitch is required.

I cant find my custom field with the name GCLID in the available fields. I couldn't find either all other custom fields.

Do I do something wrong or is it not possible to connect a Custom Field from Teamleader Focus to Zapier field Google Click ID (GCLID)?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards

Reinier Roodhorst

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Reinier Roodhorst! Thanks for stopping by in community! 

I did some digging and wanted to start off by mentioning this app is owned and managed by the squad at Teamleader. 

The good news is they have some great documentation! I found a note in their documentation that mentions the only custom field types supported are:

• Single line text

• Number

• Yes/No fields

• Money

• Integer

• Single selection

• Multiple selection (enter these values in the following way: ["value1", "value2"]

Is possible to change the type for the GCLID field in Teamleader to one of the above? It might be worth giving that a shot, loading a new sample by refreshing your zap and seeing if it populates. 🙂

Keep us posted!

Hi there,

Has anyone been able to fix this? I’ve been struggling with the same issue for a while now and can’t seem to get it fixed

Going through this same issue with Square.  It said to make an event in Google Ads for a click transfer.  Be damned if I can find where to do that on the campaign or account level.  Went to make a new conversion, but there is not an option I found to make an ‘event’ per se.  Google is the bane of my &$*(#& existance stg.