Best answer

Creating zaps with an unavailable app (i.e. Airbnb)

• 29 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

How would I create a zap with Airbnb, which is not an available app, and Xero? Same for Bookings.com.

That would be invoices and contacts.

Kind regards,

Kyle

icon

Best answer by Danvers 30 September 2020, 12:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

[advanced]

Some apps support webhooks to trigger Zaps.

Some apps have APIs that can be used as triggers or actions in Zaps.

Webhooks app: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations

FYI: Most app integrations with Zapier are maintained by the app developer, so it’s best to reach out to the app developer to encourage them to integrate their app with Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

This Zapier blog post has a few ideas on ways to connect to apps that aren’t on Zapier, though @Troy Tessalone’s right that the most common way of connecting an app that isn’t already an integration in Zapier is to use webhooks or to build your own integration using the Zapier Platform for developers

Userlevel 1

Can you give a little more info on the problem please. To give you an idea, I personally have automated all the tasks when I receive a reservation from Airbnb, Booking.com and Tripadvisor. For example, sending the welcome booklet when people have put down a security deposit or sending the information to the housekeeper the day before a departure.

Regards