Best answer

Creating a ZAP with Entegral Base and WordPress

• 11 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey Zap Experts! I have a question.

My current situation is a real estate platform running on WordPress. I use a tool called Entegral Base to host my listings and feed them to other Real-estate platforms for promotions.

I also use Entegral Base to feed the latest listings to the site using an API for each branch. (Three branches)

The current tool I’m using to receive and import the listings is WP ALL IMPORT. Up until about a month ago its been working like a charm until on of the branch API’s suddenly just stopped feeding with no clear indication as to why or what went wrong.

I’m at a point where I’m sick of trying to puzzle this issue together and instead I’m looking for alternatives in this type of automation.

So if anyone has any experience with these platforms or setups. How well would this work in your opinion?

I’m getting quite desperate.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 August 2022, 12:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AtomicJanes!

There is an Entegral Base integration for Zapier and it looks like it has a pretty comprehensive amount of triggers and actions

Just a quick primer on Zapier - think of it like ‘when x happens in Entegral base, I want y to happen in WordPress’, as opposed to ‘I want to move all my listings to WordPress

If I’m understanding your post correctly, you need to add listings from Entegral base to your WordPress site, is that right? In which case, you might want a Zap that looks a bit like this:

1. Entegral Base trigger -  New Property
  2. WordPress - Upload media (you have to upload images before you can add them to posts)
  3. WordPress - Create Post

If you have some time to have a play with Zapier, that’s where I would start. 

If you’re looking for more detailed advice and support, you could hire a Zapier Certified Expert to help you think through the process and get everything set up. You can find details of Experts in the Experts Directory

I hope that gets you pointed in the right direction!

That does make sense, I’m only worries about all the specific content that needs to pull over. I use a lot of meta fields built with ACF and Crocoblock’s JetEngine. Do you think this would work?

Thanks,
J

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @AtomicJanes! Awesome question!

Without knowing the specifics of the content, meta fields you’re using it’s a bit tricky to say. 🙂 I do see you were able to get in touch our support team - which is awesome! 

Definitely keep us posted on your solution! We’d love to know what ya’ll land on.