Question

Create Woocommerce Order from Shopify: Question about Line Items

• 21 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello.  I’m working on a zap that creates Woo order records from new Shopify records.  The Line Items in The Create Create Woocommerce Order action does not include the item price field.  The resulting lime item data sent to Woocommerce seems incomplete and the resulting Woo order has incorrect data for line item prices and subtotals. 

Has anyone else noticed this problem?  Or, perhaps I am missing something in the line item field mapping, such as the need to set up additional metadata?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Philippe

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @gpmenos, hope you’re doing well!

I suggest creating a new Shopify order with the required price field then re-testing the Shopify trigger to get that as a new sample: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093-Change-the-test-data-in-your-Zap-trigger

If that doesn’t work, please provide a screenshot of the order showing the Shopify order with the required data (please remove/obfuscate any personal information) to help with further troubleshooting. Thanks!