Best answer

Create new triggers for Personio Zaps

• 20 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello Zapier’s community :)

I was pleased to see that Personio just joined the big family of Zapier’s integration!

However, the triggers available are VERY limited and only concern “New” data and not “Updated Data”.

I was wondering if there were some additional triggers on the roadmap?

Thank you!

Agathe

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2022, 23:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Agathe - Swile 

Good question.

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, but Zapier keeps an internal list of app requests to share with the app developers, which can be submitted via a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks! In fact, I doubled down on my enquiry and already sent a ticket to your support ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Amazing! So glad to see you were able to chat with our friends in support! While we’re always happy to add users to existing feature requests in the Community, support is always a great resource for the fresh new feature request. 🤗 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in and update the thread that a new feature request for an “Updated Employee” trigger was created. The OP’s vote was added and they’ll be emailed if and when this gets implemented. We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated. 🤗