Skip to main content
Best answer

Create new board in Monday.com in selected workplace

• 20 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Looking to have a new board created but be able to select which workspace it goes into. Is this possible? I need a low-code solution, and am really struggling here!

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

Same question asked a year ago. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BillyMitchell 

Good question.

It may require using the Monday API: https://developer.monday.com/api-reference/docs/boards#create-a-board

App APIs can be used in Zaps via these apps:

Badge

It sounds like the developers who maintain the integration need to update it with a feature multiple people are requesting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @BillyMitchell,

I did a quick check on our feature request for the “Create Board” action to include the “Workspace” field, and it seems like the feature has not been implemented yet.

That said, I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Additionally, the app creator owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you'd like to have that feature added.

They do have access to the feature requests in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

Hopefully, this helps.