Best answer

Create Basecamp 3 Card in Card Table from Form Submission

• 24 November 2022
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi There,

With the latest release of Basecamp 3’s card table feature, is there any plan to integrate it with other softwares in the near future?

I have a simple request form inside of zoho forms that im trying to link with Basecamp 3 card tables. When a new form is submitted I’d like a new card inside of card tables created.

Unfortunately there are currently no Zapiers function to do this.

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Thanks,

AB

icon

Best answer by RALaBarge 29 November 2022, 17:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @andrewmbrindle 

Good question.

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, but Zapier keeps an internal list of app requests.

You may want to look into using the Basecamp 3 API: https://github.com/basecamp/bc3-api/blob/master/sections/card_tables.md#card-tables

App APIs can be used in Zaps with the Webhooks app as an action step: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/help

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @andrewmbrindle, I do see that we have a request open for this feature and I am happy to add you to it.  Should our app support this function in the future we will be happy to send you an email to let you know!  Thanks for the great request and let us know if there was anything else we can help with!

Userlevel 2

Awesome thanks for the response guys! Keep me posted.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list for updates if it is added.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @KeithPillar! You’ve been added and we’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🙂

Thanks for reaching out in community!

Userlevel 1

Hey team,

I’d love to be added to this as well! 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For sure, @TMDHQ! I’ve got your vote added. 🧡

Userlevel 2

Hi Guys! Any update on this? This zap would be incredibly useful for our workflow :) Thanks for all the hard work!

Userlevel 1

Agree. We need this as well. 

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this list! 🙃

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @andrewmbrindle, @Chase and @Lulanga143 

I’ve added all your votes for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

I’d love to see this feature in Zapier too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

HI @romain_d 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

I’ve been looking for this too. Please add me as well.

Userlevel 1

Same here - this would be incredibly useful as a zap! 

Userlevel 1

Same - We would love this feature!

Userlevel 1

Following from the above, we would love this feature. Please add me to the list! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey ya’ll - thanks for letting us know! I’ve got your votes added and we’ll let ya’ll know if this goes live. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Not sure if this is the right place but I’d like to be added or add my vote for this feature. 

Userlevel 1

+1 vote and thank you! 

Userlevel 1

I would also like to be added to receive an update on this feature. Much needed for our company. 

Does anyone have any work arounds for something similar to this?