Question

Create a DocuSign signature request with data retrieved from a Typeform template

• 28 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I don’t find how to link Typeform answer to feed docusign template and generate a signature request.

Could you help me ?

thanks you !!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Benjamin_Matis - thanks for stopping by!

It sounds like using the Typeform Trigger: New Entry & DocuSign Action: Create Signature Request would do the trick here. Check out the template here and let us know if you run into any hiccups!

Thanks for your answer. I have fill all the information on this template but my test at the end failed.

The message is “Failed to create a signature request in Docusign - Cannot read property 'signers' of undefined”.

I put a screenshot of the information I use to fill the set up action part.

thanks a lot for your help.

Benjamin

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Benjamin_Matis can you please provide a screenshot of your trigger as well? This helps paint the full picture for us, especially in cases like this where I am not noticing anything inherently wrong with your action set up. Looking forward to your response!

Hi @chanelle , I have made some screenshot to show you : 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Benjamin_Matis! Thanks for sending over the additional screenshots Chanelle asked for. 🙂 

I suspect it’s the recipient role that’s causing the issue here. Can you try removing the selected value in the Recipientrole field, then retest the Create Signature Request action to see if it goes through without an error.

Also, the email address selected for that field appears to be fake. So if you still get an error, you might need to try manually typing in your own email address, so the Zap will be able to test with a real email address. Once it’s working correctly you can then switch the Recipientemail field back to use the What about your email address? field from the New Entry (TypeForm) trigger.

Hope that helps. Please do let us know how you get on with that!