Best answer

Control Message on Email when sending QuickBooks Invoice

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Using the QuickBooks integration with Zapier has been very easy and effective for the most part! When I use the step to “Create Invoice” there is an option to control the ‘Message Displayed on Invoice’ or the ‘Message Displayed on Statement’ 

Unfortunately, neither of those are the field used as the email body when sending invoices. The action to “Send Invoice” does not pull in that message displayed on invoice, nor does it allow me to enter the message that should be seen as the email body when actually sending to the customer. 

Is there a way/where can I control that email content as part of this automation? 

I know I can set a default email message within QB directly, but that doesn’t work because we have three separate invoices that go out in our process. We want different wording to be used when the initial deposit invoice gets triggered, and again different for the other two subsequent emails that get triggered to go out automatically. 

Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 12 December 2020, 17:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @carsonY 

To solve this problem, you’d need to look at building a custom Zapier Quickbooks integration.

If it’s something that would be essential to your business it’s a service we offer. You can contact me here to discuss the details.