Best answer

Contact Information "Only" Sent To Twilio

• 22 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey group, 

I’m trying to create a bridge between Clickfunnels and Twilio. I only want the contact information (Name, Phone, and maybe email ) to transfer over to Twilio - but I Don’t want Twilio to automatically send an SMS.

The only options I saw for integrating Twilio was, “Call A Phone Number” or “Send An SMS”…

And that’s great - but I don’t want an SMS triggered immediately when a new lead comes in. 

What needs to happen, is when a lead comes in, their info is sent to Twilio, and they’re added to an automation we have setup in the system. After an hour or so, (we’ll add delays in Twilio), our automation then sends an SMS. 

But not immediately.  Any thoughts on this? 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 08:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @swoo6189 ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I see you are working with Support on this issue so I will let them help get your workflow set up (they can take a deep dive into your Zap set up to make sure everything is working correctly!),

If you have any additional questions, please shoot us a note- happy to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @swoo6189, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Spencer from Zapier Support. While this feature isn’t currently available, please rest assured that we have added you to our feature request wish list as per your ticket with Support. You’ll hear from us as soon as we have an update to share. Thank you!