Question

Connecting Typeform Logic with SendinBlue

• 26 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey there,

I recently created a Typeform-quiz which I’d like to use as a lead generator. I’ts a typical quiz (which ….personality are you). If the majority of the answers you’ve selected match for example personality a, your result will be that you are personality a and so on.

Now, I would like to connect that logic to my SendinBlue account: You answer the questions, and only get your result, if you type in your Emali address first. Of course, the results are different based on the answers you’ve given.

Do you know, if that is possible? Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Camper, welcome to the Community! 😀 

Does Typeform already count the number of a certain type of answer and produce the result? Or are you wanting to handle the counting in a Zap?

If Typeform already handles that and will send the Zap the result, then you could use a Paths by Zapier action in a Zap to send out different emails based on their result. Alternatively, it’s also possible to use a Filter by Zapier action but you’d need to use multiple Zaps for this rather than just one. 

You can find out more about using paths and filters for that sort of branching logic here:

Do you think paths or filters would work for you here?