Best answer

Connecting squarespace checkout with Bonjoro

• 21 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

Basically I am looking to send out a thank you video on Bonjoro everytime a customer buys a product in my Squarespace e-commerce store.

I’m struggling to pull the relevant details (Name and email) from the checkout page on Squarespace. 

Anyone had any experience with this?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 22 April 2020, 21:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @tombatch ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I see that you were working with Jamie in Support on this issue. I am posting their response below in case other users encounter a similar issue and would like to be added to this feature request. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

“Currently, it is only possible for Zapier to receive data from Form Blocks in Squarespace, and not from any other forms to places from Squarespace (such as from new purchases made on their e-commerce platform).

While that is not something that the Squarespace app currently offers, I can see that other users are interested in having something similar. Because of that, I've gone ahead and submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf. Because of that, if this feature does get developed by that team, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!”

In the meantime, while it's considered and advanced feature and not something we offer support on, you may want to look into using Squarespace Order API and seeing if it can send that data to us through webhooks for this. “