Best answer

Connecting Nest or Tado thermostats in Zapier for specific temperature control via smartphone or button press?

• 25 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Is there any way to communicate to a Nest or Tado thermostat like I used IFTTT to set a specific temperature on the location of my smartphone or hitting a button on my smartphone?

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 June 2023, 13:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community here, @Michelr.be! 🎉

I’m not seeing any existing Zapier integrations with Google Nest or Tado at present. But I did find them on our internal wishlist of apps to add to Zapier so I’ve added your vote for them. I can’t make any promises as to when they might get added but we’ll be sure to notify you when and if they do!  

If either of those apps have an API available you could potentially connect to them using a Webhooks by Zapier action - see: Send webhooks in Zaps. Alternatively, it might also be worth checking out our Request to add a new app to Zapier guide as that covers some different ways you can connect to an app that isn’t currently on Zapier. 

Please do keep us in the loop on whether you’re able to get a workaround up and running for this!