Best answer

Connecting Ghost to Linkedin Company Page

• 13 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

I want that each post I publish on Ghost to be automatically shared on my LinkedIn Company Page. 

I used zapier but it publishes on my Linkedin personal profile, instead of Company Page. I cannot find a feature that allows me to select the company page. 

Just to clarify-  I dont think I can log in as Company Page. It is always in the Linkedin menu on the left hand side when I am logged in on my personal profile.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 13 February 2023, 15:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sorinnn2k 👋🏽 Welcome to the Zapier Community!

If I’m understanding correctly, the issue seems to be that you can’t log in or authenticate your LinkedIn Company Page. If that’s correct, can you try logging out of your personal LinkedIn and authenticating your company page so Zapier can access?

That way you would be able to use the “Create Company Update” Action to share your Ghost posts to LinkedIn! Let me know if that tracks or if you’re facing a different hurdle with this set up!

Thank you! Is Ghost+Linkedin, as described above, a premium service in Zapier which requires paid subscription? Or is it free? I’m currently on a 14 day trial.

Thank you!