Best answer

connecting Bubble.io as an action, data-type don't appear

• 4 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

I don’t know why, I have 6 data-types in my bubble data-base, and when I want Zapier to do an action it proposes to me only 4 data types.

I need OF COURSE connect as an App Id  with the one zapier don’t show to me

I tried to turn off, turn on everything, nothing change. Zapier is connected to Bubble, I have other zaps working, but this on !!! impossible to connect to my “SMSRetour” type !

help please ??? thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by ken.a 4 April 2023, 16:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @JB de Chartres,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you try reconnecting your Bubble account over here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/bubble? Then, double-check if the data type you're referring to shows up after reconnecting. That should help us narrow down the issue.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I did it just now, but the problem is still remaining… nothing changes

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @JB de Chartres,

Thanks for giving that a try!

One possible solution to your issue is to activate APIs for the specific data types you need access to in your Zap(s). The Bubble team has provided instructions on how to do this, which you can follow to ensure your Bubble is set up for access from Zapier. Essentially, you'll need to enable the Data API for the data types you require. Here are the instructions you can use to guide you through the process:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

exactly, I’d ommited to precise in the API’s of Bubble ! sorry for spending time for a (old) beginner !!! 

Userlevel 1

solved, thanks Ken !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @JB de Chartres,

You are most welcome! 

I'm glad that I could assist you in resolving the issue. Don't hesitate to post in the Community if you need further help!

Thanks! 🤗