Best answer

Connected Anydo and PomoDoneApp

• 18 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to connect Anydo and PomoDoneApp, and I’m having some trouble with 404 errors and then supposedly successful tests that don’t actually do anything. I have been able to create a task in Anydo and then automatically create a task in PomoDoneApp, but updating the Anydo task just doesn’t want to happen. When I finish a task, switching it to “Done,” in PomoDoneApp, I want the task with the same name in AnyDo to be marked as “Done.” Even when I include the search function -- finding the Anydo Task with the same name as the PomoDoneApp Task, which seems unnecessary -- it won’t go through, usually with 404 errors. Sometimes Zapier will say that the zap is successful when I test it, but the Anydo Task isn’t ever updated. Does anyone have any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 23 September 2020, 16:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @gideonse ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you’re hitting these 404s. It sounds like Support may need to take a look at your configuration here to troubleshoot or see if you are perhaps running into a bug. They can be reached here and will be happy to assist!

Userlevel 1

I’m pretty sure it won’t be fixable without two steps, so I’d have to pay $25 a month to do it. I’m honestly astonished that Zapier has decided to tell it’s non-corporate users to go to h-ll by making the free service pretty useless and the paid wildly over-priced for individual users.