Best answer

Connect DIVI theme forms to MailerLite

• 9 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, Im new here and i need some help.

I’m trying to use Zapier to connect my Wordpress forms, created with Divi Theme, to MailerLite.

The zap should start when a web visitor fills the form in Wordpress, and I want to receive his information on my MailerLite accout.

Is that possible? I’m trying to start a new Zap but when I choose Wordpress, there is not a trigger of filling a form.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 15 December 2022, 04:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jonibero 

Good question.

A quick Google Search returned these related results for possible solutions/workaround: https://www.google.com/search?q=divi+form+zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @jonibero!

I see you were able to reach my friends in support and wanted to share their reply in case it helps anyone following along:

I can see other users reached out previously requesting the same feature to be added, so we created a feature request for the team in charge of this integration.

I have added you as an interested user to this feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when or if this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

We’ll also be sure to update this topic if and when that gets implemented!

Sorry to not have better news but we appreciate you flagging this in community. 🙂