Best answer

Clickfunnels to Zapier to Square

• 13 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone, I need some help as I keep getting different answers. 

I have set up in Zapier a zap from Clickfunnels to Square, to take payments. In Zapier it says that it works fine, however I cannot add Zapier as a payment gateway & therefore set up my products. 

Does Square work with Zapier for Clickfunnels??

I have set it up so it should work. Others are telling me it doesn’t work. If it won’t work how can I do set it up in Zapier?  

& if this can be done then how do I do the Clickfunnels side to add my products when it keeps asking me for the Payment Gateway?

Please Help. Thank you

icon

Best answer by reneefishman 15 December 2020, 22:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Deb009 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I don’t believe it is currently possible for Square to be used as a payment gateway with ClickFunnels but I suggest you contact our Support Team as they will be able to look at your specific configuration and add a possible feature request for this functionality!

Userlevel 1

@Deb009 I have a CF sales page and I just linked the button to go to the specific URL in my square online store. That saved me the need to create a Zap. 

The other way is to integrate a payment account with CF directly, but I couldn’t figure out how to get that to work :-), so linking to my Square page was a workaround.