Chatfuel “We couldn’t find an export via Zapier plugin“ error

• 3 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

When running the Test for the following trigger:

New Trigger of “Export via Zapier” Plugin in Chatfuel

I am getting the following error message:

“We couldn’t find an export via zapier plugin

Create a new export via zapier plugin in your  Chatfuel Brands account and test your trigger again.”

Prior to running the test it’s able to see the block in chatfuel that connects to zapier and see the data that I want to export. But then I get this error message. Not sure if it’s a Chatfuel issue or zapier. 

Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by SamB 4 November 2021, 10:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kgustin 

There doesn’t appear to be much support material related to Chatfuel’s Zap app.

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @kgustin,

I can see you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they identified that this behaviour is related to a bug with the Chatfuel integration. I don’t have an ETA on when this will be resolved but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is. 

For anyone that may also be running into this issue, Support also shared the following details which may be helpful to try in the meantime:

“Previous users that have run into this issue have been able to resolve this by doing one of the following:

• Triggering the block inside Chatfuel at the same time that the Zap is running the search. Then also, add the variable that you want from Chatfuel to the 'Optional Attributes' section
  • If that does not work, you would have to reach out to Chatfuel directly about this on team@chatfuel.com as this could be a misconfiguration. We shy away from asking you to reach out to other support teams but seeing that other users have had success with this issue when reaching out to them directly, I would suggest that as well.”

Hope that helps! :)

Userlevel 1

I received support from ChatFuel with this note and it worked!

You need to go through the part that triggers the Zap for Zapier to pick it up when testing.

After I ran a test of my flow in CharFuel all the way to the end, where the zap was setup, I went back into zapier and ran the test again and it worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

YAY! That’s fantastic news, @kgustin. Thanks for sharing how you managed to fix it, it’s most appreciated! :)