Best answer

Chargekeep - Stripe - ActiveCampaign - Zapier

• 20 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there, I am currently setting up my website. I have Chargekeep to integrate with Stripe for payment collection. I thought then any sign ups could easily go on my ActiveCampaign list however they have informed me I need to integrate Stripe with Zapier! So I am now here at Zapier trying to figure it all out. All I want is for the details of anyone that makes a Stripe payment to go on my ActiveCampaign list. 

Looking at the pricing though, say I have 2,000 people that sign up so I am already getting charged the Stripe fees of 2.9% +.30cents per transaction and then do I also have to pay for Zapier fees of $107NZD/$61USD per month!?? for it to also go through Zapier?

Is this correct or have I totally misread the pricing structure for Zapier? It is only one function I need it for and that is to connect Stripe and ActiveCampaign.

Thanks for your help.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 20 March 2020, 09:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ellad

Yep, you’ve got it right - Zapier’s pricing is based largely on the number of tasks it processes - whether that's via one zap or multiple.

Each step, other than the trigger, in a zap is counted as 1 task.

So say you had a zap with a trigger and 2 other steps, and it triggered 2,000 times - you’d use 4,000 tasks.