Skip to main content

Hello! I used the free version of Zapier and was pleased with the functionality and was happy to talk about how Zapier solves many automation problems. Then a few days ago I noticed that the terms of use have changed and now the functions that were previously free have become paid. I think this is wrong. All large companies, on the contrary, make once-paid functions free. And here it's the other way around. I spent about a month developing the scripts, knowing that I wouldn't have to pay for it. I use the small opportunities that I have enough of. I only need Multi-step Zaps and Paths from the paid functions. Why do I have to pay for it now? I don't need other functions and I don't want to use them and pay $30 a month for it, it's expensive for me. It is a pity that once my favorite service degrades and just tries to earn as much as possible. It is sad. I plan to stop using it only because of the strange changing terms of use and the prices that I will need to pay for just a couple of functions that were previously free. I think everyone I know and use Zapier will do the same.

Hi @AlexDV,

Welcome to the Community.

Shifting to a paid model for some previously free Zapier features can be frustrating, especially after investing time in scripts. Pricing changes occur for various reasons, including sustaining and improving platforms. We value your feedback and encourage exploring other features while understanding if you are seeking alternatives. Your input helps us improve. You may contact Zapier support to discuss further the changes in terms and conditions and any recommendation for a paid plan that will suit you.