Best answer

Change Outlook Account used in Zaps

• 7 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I am trying to create a zap so when a new record is added to a view in airtable, it sends an email from an outlook account.

I have no issue in actually doing this as I already have several running.

However, I am trying to create a new zap that sends an email from one of my other emails on this occasion and this is where the difficulty is occuring. If i try to +Account, it just defaults to automatically re-adding my existing account (which I feel is sort of pointless!) and I can see no way to add a 2nd or third email account.

I suspect from reading other posts, this may not be even possible (which is a bit bonkers, restricting to only one email?)...but if that is the case, I will have to change everything to one generic outlook account...but again, I don’t appear to have any option to even change the current outlook email to another???

Can anyone assist please? This is driving me nuts and has stopped dead a very simple couple of hours work for me which in turn is preventing a whole team coming back to work this week!!!!

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 7 September 2020, 16:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Use a private browser to authenticate the other Outlook/O365 apps in Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @4dam!

To elaborate a bit on what Troy mentioned above, what’s happening is that because you’re already logged in, we add the account that you’re connected to. You can either log out of your Outlook/Office 365 account and then try connecting a new account in Zapier (in which case you’ll be prompted to log in) or do as Troy suggested and use a private tab or window in your browser.