Best answer

Change my Zapier Community Email Address

• 14 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Beginner
  • 19 replies

I’ve changed my email with Zapier but it did not carry over to Zapier Community and I don’t see a place to do this in settings. Can someone change this for me?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 14 March 2023, 21:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CTC 

I’ve tagged for a Zapier Community Admin to chime in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CTC 

Sign-in to the Zapier Community is powered by Zapier’s SSO, so if a member wants to change their email address in Zapier Community, they need to update their email address within their Zapier account. We do not make this change separately.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@CTC

Sign-in to the Zapier Community is powered by Zapier’s SSO, so if a member wants to change their email address in Zapier Community, they need to update their email address within their Zapier account. We do not make this change separately.

I did though…. Zapier alert emails are going to the right place but Zapier community emails are going to an old coworker who used to manage the account...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@CTC This is interesting, certainly not the end result we’d like to see. We aren’t able to take a peek at your account here in the Community, but if you reach out to Support, they should be able to assist you further!