Question

Can Zapier send ship method to Shopify when creating new orders?

• 24 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to create new Shopify orders but cannot find ‘ship method’ in Zapier as a field to map. Can you help me figure out? My 3PL can only read Shopify orders that have a ship method filled in, even if it’s just a default text like “standard shipping” or something. Cannot be blank.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @beccadavison

I did some checking and found that there’s an existing feature request for the ability to set the shipping method as well as other shipping information when creating an order. I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be added to the Shopify app but we’ll send you an email notification the minute it is!

This feature request is already being discussed in another topic in Community I’m going to close out this one so that we can better keep track of interested users in a single place. I’d recommend subscribing to the main topic for this feature request to be kept informed of any news or workarounds suggested there:

For anyone that comes across this post and want to be added to the feature request, please reach out on the main topic and we’ll be happy to get your vote added! 🙂