Best answer

Can we request a "New Appointment" trigger for Pike13?

• 10 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

hi,

I am new to creating zaps (and new to Pike 13 as well). I am trying to create a zap that is triggered when a certain type of appointment is made in Pike 13 (for reference Pike 13 is a gym CRM) so that MailChimp will send a specific email. For example, a consult is booked in Pike 13 and MailChimp sends a questionnaire in preparation for the consult appointment.

I’ve successfully connected my Pike 13 and MailChimp accounts but can’t figure out the event. The closest thing on drop down list is “Event Occurrence Upcoming” but I think it actually means events, not appointments.

Any help is appreciated. As mentioned I am a total newbie at this!

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Samantha - EBSC 13 August 2022, 03:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Samantha!

I can see that you also reached out to the Support team about this and unfortunately the Pike 13 Zapier integration doesn’t currently have a new appointment trigger. The Customer Champion who helped you added you an existing feature request that we have for that, which let’s the Pike 13 team know how many would like to see it and means that we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

I’m wondering if we can maybe find a workaround for you. Do the appointments also go into a calendar, like Google Calendar?  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for the response. I like the Google calendar idea. Currently, individual staff members can subscribe to their own schedule in Pike 13 so I think there is an option there. Would the zap be able to discern from the calendar information what type of appointment it is? There are two types of appointments that we’d like to send different emails to the client in advance of their appointment time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Samantha - EBSC

I imagine you could use Filter by Zapier as a second step to ensure only the calendar events with specific details are being triggered on!

Do you think that could work for you?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I think I managed to do this (yay)! Thank you for your help!

1. Find New Event in Google Calendar
  2. Only continue if conditions are met (person and title of appointment)
  3. Find person in Pike 13
  4. Send outbound email by Zapier
  5. Tag client in Mailchimp list (for future use)
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Samantha - EBSC That’s wonderful! Thanks for coming back here to let us know. 🙂 We’ll revisit this thread with any updates we have about the “New Appointment” trigger in the future. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I do have one more question - is there a way to send the email 24 hrs in advance of the appointment time. I see options for delay but that seems to be more like after a specified time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Samantha - EBSC!

I wonder if this similar question may help?

Keep us posted! 🙂