Best answer

Can’t select pages with the new version of Facebook Lead Ads integration

• 19 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

We’re a marketing agency working with more than a dozen of clients.

For more than 2 years we have our zaps set up where whenever a lead comes in from our Facebook ads using our client’s Facebook page, the details are zapped to a spreadsheet.

However, just recently, Zapier changed the current Facebook zaps we have set up to “Legacy”.

Whenever we create a new zap, the new Facebook Lead Ads option doesn’t show the Facebook pages of our clients. So we cannot integrate our ads with Zapier. Only the current ones labelled by Zapier as “Legacy” are working, as long as we don’t make any changes to it.

We have connected our Facebook business manager to Zapier however all our client’s Facebook pages won’t show up in the zap set up. We are unable to process as an agency by getting the lead info zapped in to a spreadsheet. We have to do things manually in the meantime.

See screenshot 1: Current and existing zap set up (Legacy) It shows a step to select the Facebok page of our client.

See screenshot 2: New zap set up. Doesn't show a step to select the Facebook page of our client.

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 September 2021, 11:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GBMC-NND 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Help articles for Facebook Lead Ads: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 1

Hi @GBMC-NND - We’re experiencing the same thing as you today. We tried connecting the new App, however all of our clients are greyed out and cannot be selected, despite us having full admin privileges for them in our Business Manager. We’ve also added them to our Facebook Leads Access area - still no go. The only pages which we can connect are ones which we are ‘personally’ administrators for (outside of BM). Have submitted a support ticket as per Troy’s response. Awaiting response.

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

We are facing Same issue, and replied to Zapier support also ,but still no response from their Zapier support. Kindly let us know solution  if any one of you resolved it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone! 

It seems that with the new version of the Facebook Lead Ads integration, the pages are selected when adding the Facebook app account connection. If you’re unable to select the pages when adding the account then this may be related to a permissions issue. There’s a similar issue being discussed here: 

In that thread I posted some suggestions for potential next steps to try. So I’d recommend giving those a go, if you’ve not done so already. If that doesn’t work, I’m sure our Support team will get back to you soon to help troubleshoot further! :)

Hey everyone! 

It seems that with the new version of the Facebook Lead Ads integration, the pages are selected when adding the Facebook app account connection. If you’re unable to select the pages when adding the account then this may be related to a permissions issue. There’s a similar issue being discussed here: 

In that thread I posted some suggestions for potential next steps to try. So I’d recommend giving those a go, if you’ve not done so already. If that doesn’t work, I’m sure our Support team will get back to you soon to help troubleshoot further! :)

I’ve tried removing Zapier from my personal Facebook profile Business Integration, and also confirmed that I have Admini access to the Business Manager, Page and Lead Ads of the client. Still, I’m unable to select the page that I need.

Userlevel 1

Did anyone solve this? I’m having the same issue despite being full admin everything. I’ve added the page, ad account and myself on the new lead ads connection on Zapier and Zapier even shows up in the Business Manager but it’s still not working

Userlevel 2
Badge

+1. We have full Page and Ad Accounts access to my clients Pages and Ad Accounts within our Business Manager, but with this new Facebook connection their pages are greyed out saying “Not Eligible” when I try to set up a new connection.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Peter Q, @BRDM and @redearmedia! :)

I’m so sorry that you’re also running into issues with the Facebook Lead Ads integration here. Our help documentation on Common Problems with Facebook Lead Ads has recently been updated so I’d recommend checking that out if you’ve not already done so. 

For issues with pages not appearing 
If the permissions are correct, then you may need to reset the CRM permissions. You can find out more about why the Facebook Pages might not be appearing and how to fix that here: The page I want to use is not showing in my Zap

Issue with Facebook Pages being greyed out
This appears to be related to permissions not being granted. You can find out more about how to fix this here: When connecting to Facebook Lead Ads, I can see the page I want to use, but it’s greyed out

If you try the steps on the guides linked to above and are still getting stuck, please contact our Support Team to investigate further. The best way to do that is by using the Get Help form.