Skip to main content

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

I have an action with “Search” type, and input all the information for this action. Then I created a Zap with this action.

After the testing step, I can’t click the publish button. The button said “You must fix the issues in other steps before you can publish this Zap”

However, I don’t see any errors here. The trigger event is “New Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets”, and all the steps is validated. 

Everything is good until the last step.

Question: How do I publish this Zap, and what is the issue?

Hi @hlbk 

Try testing Zap step 2 again.

Hi @hlbk 

Try testing Zap step 2 again.

I did, it still doesn’t allow to publish the Zap. I also reconnect, I don’t believe it’s because of the connection step, since there are multiple Zaps can connect normally

The testing step returns data, but then the Publish button is still disabled.

The only thing that sets this Zap apart from my other Zaps is that it uses the "Search" type action. I'm not sure if this is the reason.

@hlbk 

A search only step can’t be the last step in the workflow, because that means the Zap isn’t actually doing anything.

You will need to add another step after.

That’s awesome @Troy Tessalone! Thanks for pointing it out!

That’s great @hlbk! A huge thanks to Troy for lending a hand and pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗