Question

Can I upload a readable Word document to SharePoint using PandaDoc's "Document Status Changed" trigger?

• 26 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I am trying to use the pandadoc trigger “Document Status Changed > DRAFT” with Sharepoint action “Upload a file”. I’d like that the file format to be a .word document. 

So far I only succeeded to upload file object on my Sharepoint with the same name as the one displayed in Pandadoc, but the file was not readable / in the right format. 

Thanks for the help !

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TropArth 

Good question.

I believe PandaDoc only provides PDF file formats.

You’d need to add another Zap step using a different app to convert from PDF to WORD.

To give us more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your reply. Then I believe maybe the app PDFfiller is not the right one to cover my use case. I will investigate and come back to you with screenshots if I seen that PDFfiller is still the right one to use. 

Thanks, 
Arthur

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @TropArth,

Thanks for letting us know!

Feel free to take your time and thoroughly explore other alternatives. If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We’re here to help! 😊